G200 Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and get 5% off
- Buy 36 or above and get 10% off
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- 7/8" Seamless collar
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- 100% cotton, unless otherwise stated below
- Ash Grey 99/1, Antiques:(Cherry Red, Irish Green, Royal) & Sport Grey 90/10
- Dk Heather, Heathers: (Cardinal, Indigo, Navy, Sapphire) 50/50 cotton/poly
- Safety Green, Safety Pink and Safety Orange are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Looking for the Ladies version? Click here!
- Looking for the Tall version? Click here!
- Looking for the Youth version? Click here!
|Bulk Pricing||1 to 11||12 to 35||36 +|
|White||S to XL||$2.89||$2.75||$2.60|
|Colours||S to XL||$3.34||$3.17||$3.01|
It fit so well
Posted by Alex Lalonde on 13th Mar 2017
Normaly when I take a small it is still too big for me, but this one it fit me like a glove !
Decent shirt but not great
Posted by Thomas Robinson on 23rd Jan 2017
Given that these are one of the heavier shirts sold, I was expecting them to be a bit thicker/softer like some of the T's I have at home. They aren't bad but not quite as thick as I had hoped.
I was impressed by the length however. I'm 6'3" with short legs so, most of my height is upper body, so long shirts have always been an issue. I bought this and length was perfect. Pulled down, if I have my arms at my sides, the shirt reached my finger tips, which is where it should be. Sadly however, washed once in cold water, then put into a dryer and the shirt shrank in length 1.5". I could have sworn I read somewhere that these were pre-shrunk, but apparently not. Still a decent length, but a shame that I lost 1.5" in length, maybe more next time I wash it? Too bad Gildan didn't sell tall versions of the shirts.
Overall, seems a decent shirt. I'm a 5XL so my options tend to be limited, and often far more expensive. Because of thickness and shrinkage, I knocked a star off for each, but it's still a decent shirt and lots of colour options, I'll be buying a few more.