Next Level 6410 Men's Premium Fitted Sueded T-Shirt
|Bulk Pricing||Size||1 to 11||12 to 35||36 to 499||500+|
Feels cozy like a flannel but doesn’t pill like one. Prints like a dream -- takes on low to high density prints like a champ.
- 4.3 oz., 32 singles
- 60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester jersey
- Note: The Polyester content is transitioning to Recycled Polyester. Mixed inventory may occur.
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 1x1 sueded baby rib-knit set-in collar
- Satin label
- Next Level Apparel has a recycling program for all fabric waste collected from the cutting process. All fabric scraps are sent to a recycling company that cleans and processes them to be used for cushion filling, rugs, etc. To date, 24.3M pounds of fabric have been recycled.
|All the sizes are listed in inches|
Those are really great t-shirts. I am 5’10 and 180 pounds (I wear size 33 pants usually) and I ordered a few of those t-shirts in medium and large. After washing and tumble drying on medium heat, the medium size still fits but is tight and feels more like an undershirt. The large size is now perfectly fitted for an everyday shirt.
These tshirts are exceptional. They are extremely soft, premium feeling, and last a very long time. 110% worth the higher price than other shirts. I have not done silkscreen printing on these shirts so I can’t comment on their performance in that area, but I have dyed many of the white ones. They take dye quite well. Some examples of the shirts have poor stitching, which turns into holes or loose threads, but I’d say that’s about 1 in 50 shirts that have that problem. Unlike countless other brands of blank tshirts, these actually last through washes without pilling, don’t shrink, and feel fantastic. I’ve had some of these shirts for 3+ years, washed and dried countless times, and the fabric still looks fantastic. I’VE HAD ZERO PILLING DEVELOPING ON ANY OF THESE SHIRTS, EVER. That alone is worth the price.
These guys are really fast with shipping and I love the quality of the shirts. Definitely will be purchasing more.