4400 Rabbit Skins Infant Baby Rib Lap Shoulder Onesie
Onesies are the most essential infant clothing, and we have them available from teeny weeny to itty bitty (AKA newborn to 2 years old). Don't spend your time going to the store only to spend way more than you should on quality onesies for your baby. Instead, choose from a colour selection and pick up a few of these Rabbit Skins Infant Baby Rib Lap Shoulder Onesies starting at less than $5 without leaving your home. Get your bouncing bundle of love in one of these super soft and adorable Rabbit Skins Onesies today!
- 5.0 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton 1x1 baby rib
- CVC Colors are 60/40; Heather is 88/12 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Double needle ribbed binding on lap shoulder neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
- Snap tape technology that keeps kids safe and secure
- Innovative three snap closure
- Side seam construction
- Easy tear label
- CPSIA compliant tracking label in side seam
- Note: Color descriptions indicate Body/Trim colors, e.g. Ballerina/Mauvelous indicates Ballerina bodysuit with Mauvelous Trim. Color descriptions such as Kelly/Red-White Stripe/Red indicates Kelly bodysuit with Red-White Stripe Sleeves and Red trim.
Check out the Rabbit Skins Snap Bib.
Check out all of our Rabbit Skins Clothing.
|Bulk Pricing||Size||1 to 11||12 to 35||36+|
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is perfect! It is soooo soft!
Comfortable stretchy and breathable! No complaints
I was excited to try them. For the price point, I honestly expected more. The sizing is really awkward. I do not know what to offer to clients with in 0-3 range, as NB is just that newborn. Love the colours.
Just like a previous reviewer said these onesies run really small. I ordered the black onesie in various sizes and the Rabbit Skin 6 month size is equal to a 3 month size of other brands available on the market. That's probably the reason why Rabbit Skins doesn't offer a 3 month size. The quality and feel of the cotton is great though! Because of the softness, I will be keeping my order but will have to re-tag them with the proper sizing.
Sizes. I am very disappointed with the sizes for Sizes. I am very disappointed with the sizes for onesies. I ordered onsie for 0 to 3 months and I am shocked when I recieved it. But luckily customer's services manager helped me out. She replaced the onsie according my desired size. Rabbit skin 6 to 12 is equal to 0 to 3 size available in market.. its bit disappointed.
I ordered for the first time and was very pleased to find a Canadian supplier that was efficient and fast in their service. Will definitely order again.
Very soft and a good quality. They run a little on the small side.
Exactly what we needed and came very quickly. Thanks.
Great quality, great service!