Fruit Of The Loom
Fruit of the Loom SF74R SofSpun® Open-Bottom Pocket Sweatpants
- SF74R-J NAVY-M
Frequently bought together:
|Bulk Pricing||Size||1 to 11||12 to 35||36 to 499||500+|
Sometimes pyjamas don't cut it, but it's just not right to wear jeans at home. Strike the perfect balance and pick up a pair of these Fruit of the Loom Softspun Open Bottom Pocket Sweatpants! They're super soft and lightweight, and they've got pockets for added convenience. Shop four colours!
- 7.2 oz., 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Made with sustainably sourced USA grown cotton
- Cotton dominant lightweight fleece with superior softness
- Tear away label
- Self-fabric waistband' triple-needle covered elastic waistband; tacked drawcord
- Contrasting braided drawcord; double-needle hem for open-bottom styling
- Side-entry jersey lined pockets with single-needle topstitch
- Differential rise for a better fit
- Fruit of the Loom styles are manufactured using sustainable protocols which are measured and reported annually by Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
- Fruit of the Loom styles are manufactured with the commitment to enriching lives for people and communities which is measured and reported annually by Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
I ordered 3 pairs of these. And why wouldn't you, the price is amazing. They are very well made as you would expect from Fruit of the Loom. They fit very well and the colours are really nice. I like the fact that they have pockets and a hemmed bottom rather than elastic. You won't regret this purchase.
This is the second time I ordered these. My kids love them. So they get them for Christmas presents