Bella+Canvas 7501 Women's Sponge Fleece Wide Neck Sweatshirt
|Bulk Pricing||Size||1 to 11||12 to 35||36 to 499||500+|
Bring back the flash dance era with this insanely soft and fun Bella+Canvas Fleece Wide Neck Sweatshirt.
- 8 oz., 50% poly, 37.5% combed and ringspun cotton, 12.5% rayon; 30 singles
- Solids & Colorblocks - 6.5 oz., 60/40 combed and ringspun cotton/poly, 30 singles
- Marbles - 6.5 oz., 85% combed and ringspun cotton, 15% polyester, 30 singles
- Grey Acid fleece is 6.5 oz., 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% poly, 30 singles
- 1x1 rib neckline
- Wide ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Pre-laundered sponge fleece; relaxed fit
- Tear away label
- BELLA+CANVAS uses sustainable manufacturing processes with Blue Sign certified dyes, efficient dye houses that adhere to the state of California’s EPA regulations around waste water treatment and usage, and cutting facilities in Los Angeles that run on partial solar power with comprehensive recycling programs for paper waste and fabric scraps.
|All the sizes are listed in inches|
I love this sweater, it is so comfortable and light weight I'm ordering more in every colour and plan to carry them in my store. I do reccomed sizing up to give more of a loose fit, and size up 2x for baggy look - I wear S/M in tshirts and went with Large to test and feel a small or medium would have been way to snug of a fit and not the look from the picture at all.
Excellent make, true to size if you are honest with your size! XL may want to consider 2x. Love it.
Soft & Fuzzy
Sweater arrived in good time. Ordered the Navy Triblend in a medium and the color is as pictured in the listing. The sizing just fits me - feels a little short in the sleeves. If you are looking for the off the shoulder look as pictured I would recommend to size up. With the size I ordered it does not fall off the shoulder, I just look like I'm wearing a boat neck sweater. As for the fleece it's a great weight and it's super soft on the inside . A couple of cons about the fabric are one: I found it pilled around the armpit just after one wear doing everyday activities, two: I found a lot of fuzz sticking to me and my underclothes after the day was over.