363 Jerzees 8.3 oz. HiDENSI-T T-Shirt
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and get 5% off
- Buy 36 or above and get 10% off
In need of a fantastic T-shirt for printing? Jerzees is now in Canada and offering our lowest priced t-shirt! The HiDENSI-T T-Shirt is specifically made for screen printing! What this means is that the colours will come out more vibrant and crisp. We can assure you this Jerzees HiDENSI-T T-Shirt provides a superior printing canvas for your branding. Bulk pricing also means that the bigger your order needs to be, the more you save in the end.
- High-density fabric provides a superior printing canvas
- Tear-away label
- Double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Seamless body for wide print; Seamless 1x1 rib collar
- Ash is 98% cotton, 2% polyester; Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Looking for the Long Sleeve version of the HiDENSI-T T-Shirt? Click here!
|Bulk Pricing||1 to 11||12 to 35||36 +|
|White||S to XL||$2.45||$2.33||$2.21|
|2XL - 4XL||$3.91||$3.71||$3.52|
|Colours||S to XL||$3.38||$3.21||$3.04|
|2XL - 4XL||$5.46||$5.19||$4.91|
Posted by Thomas Robinson on 25th Jan 2017
I decided to test a few shirts... I'm a 5XL and wasn't sure how these would fit being no 5XL-Tall option, but it's a pretty decent length. I also tried the G200 and G800 by Gilden, and by comparison I found these to be a bit tighter in the middle and the neck than the Gilden. But, like the Gilden's... after a wash I lost about 1.5" of the length. Hopefully doesn't shrink any more.
Not a bad shirt, but dropped a star for tightness (more so for the neck) and shrinkage. When I reorder however I'll likely grab the Gilden's.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jul 2016
Posted by Liane Bennett on 1st Jun 2016
great quality for the price...my graphics looked great.